For most of you who do not have a Smart TV, but really excited about how nice IPTV looks on Smart TVs. The easiest solution to install IPTV would be Amazon Fire Stick.
Fire Stick has the Android operating system that gives you the Smart TV features so you could install apps.
Instructions to install the Fire Stick are easy and quick: You only have to plug into your TV HDMI port, change your TV source to the HDMI port you have plugged the Fire Stick and then turn the stick on. You`ll see Fire Stick booting up.
Almost one month ago, it used to be simple to install SMART IPTV on the firestick. Just doing a search on the Amazon Firestick Store and your SMART IPTV will be installed.
Unfortunately, Amazon takeover Firestick to remove the SMART IPTV from its store. So, Amazon is no longer updating the app automatically from the Amazon Apps Store. The good news is that You can manually install the latest app version using direct APK download link in Downloader app (Browser mode) on Fire TV device.
Please follow these steps to get back your IPTV using the smart IPTV app.
In order to install apps from outside Amazon’s Appstore, you’ll need to enable a setting first “sideloading process”.
* Go to the Fire TV homepage, then navigate all the way to the Settings tab on the far right. Highlight “Device,” then “Developer Options.”
* Highlight “Apps from Unknown Sources,” then press the center button. Select “Turn on” on the warning screen.
After you enabled the feature of installing new apps, you have a few options for doing that: use an Android phone to load them, browse the web from your Fire TV, or load them from a cloud storage service like Dropbox.
We will go toward the second option, which is from the web, that’s been more required from the clients.
* Go back through the Settings menu until you get to the Fire TV home page. Then, using the Search tool on the far left, search for “Downloader.” Highlight the result below to get to the app page on the Amazon Appstore.
The Downloader app is used to download the SMART IPTV APK file.
* First OPEN the downloader and click browser option on the left, then enter the URL of your APK.
You can check the SMART IPTV APK on their website.
* The Downloader app will automatically begin the installation process.
Highlight and select “Install” to start, then “Done” to finish. Your app will appear on the home page and under “Apps.”